- Review nomination criteria for each award to determine if the potential nominee is eligible for the specific award.
- Provide name and contact information of the nominator and of two referees who agree to act as a reference for the nominee. This information is provided to us online via a nomination form.
- The nominator must provide a typed letter (maximum: 4 pages, minimum of 2 pages) which demonstrates through specific, concrete examples in point form how the nominee meets each criteria. It is through this specific evidence that the nomination is enhanced and clearly demonstrates the nominee’s excellence. The novice nurse award requires additional information as indicated below with a **
- To assist you in writing your letter with specific example’s, review: Examples of Successful and Unsuccessful Nomination Statements
- It is suggested you review the nominee’s resume, personally interview the nominee and interview colleagues to be able to provide the concrete, specific examples for each criteria.
- Send letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The nominee’s curriculum vitae or resume (send to email@example.com).
** Novice Nurse Award Letter of Support: if nominator is not the nominee’s manager, a letter of support from the manager or immediate supervisor should be included addressing with examples how the nominee stands out from other novice nurses.
The deadline to submit your nomination is March 31, 2020