Congratulations to the recipients of the 2018-2019 funding competition. This year the Trust awarded over $60,000 in scholarships, bursaries and research awards.
Registered nurses and nurse practitioners, through their contributions to the Trust, ease the financial burden on their colleagues and nursing students who are pursuing professional development and continuing education. Thanks to the continued support of RNs, NPs and some generous donors, the Trust is able to provide funding opportunities that foster nursing knowledge and advance nursing excellence for the health of the population.
- Due to ongoing technical issues with the webforms, applications for the Special and Spring competitions are not currently available. We are working to identify a solution and will post the applications as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
- Visit the Special Competition page for details about the scholarships and bursaries that were not awarded during the regular Spring and Fall 2019 competitions. The application deadline for this competition is extended to March 23, 2020.
- Applications for the Spring 2020 continuing education competition will be available in January. Continuing education events (e.g., certification, conference, course) between January 1 and June 30, 2020 are eligible. The application deadline is April 15, 2020.
- The Canadian Nurses Foundation is now accepting scholarship applications. Deadline to apply is February 13, 2020. Visit the CNF website for details.
- Notice: the Constitution of the Trust was updated at a Special Meeting held on October 18th. Click here to view the updated document.
- The 2019 Annual Meeting of the Trust was held on Wednesday, June 12, 2019. Details and meeting documents are available on the Annual Meeting page.
- For more information about the Scholarship Fund Decision, please see the About the Trust page.